I am honored to be serving as an Elementary School Counselor within the North Allegheny School District!
I have always had a passion for helping children and families! Before becoming a School Counselor I worked for Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic (WPIC) for a longitudinal study in a division of Pediatric Psychiatry. Prior to my work at WPIC, I worked at the Watson Institute in direct care of children on the Autism Spectrum.
As a School Counselor, I truly believe in removing student learning barriers, so that each student may receive the best education they can, each day! My goal is to provide counseling, instruction, consultation, prevention, and intervention services to support and assist students in making informed positive choices. Overall, I believe in doing great things for children!
- Pennsylvania Educational Specialist II: Kindergarten-12th Grade School Counseling
- American School Counseling Association member (ASCA)
- Allegheny County School Counseling Association member (ACCA)
- Chatham University- Bachelor of Science- Psychology
- Chatham University- Masters of Science- Counseling Psychology
- Email: email@example.com
- Building Phone: 724-935-4044 (Marshall Elementary Main Office)