Mrs. K. Anderson
Welcome to another exciting semester of U.S. History II 1865 to Present!
UNITS 7&8 Performance Assessment/Project
- COMPARE AND CONTRAST THE 20'S & 30'S IN IMAGES
Directions and the template are both on GOOGLE CLASSROOM
ASSIGNED 4/24/2018; DUE MAY 4, 2018
RECONSTRUCTION TIMELINE PROJECT!
Students will be assigned an annotated timeline performance assessment (project) on 2/18. We will spend 1 hr and 15 minutes in the computer lab researching topics and taking notes on that day. The final project is due on 3/14/18 (This allows 3 days that students can use the school computer lab after school to work on their project.) Students will be shown models in the class room to demonstrate what the final product should look like. The final product can be electronic or on paper (If on paper, it must be formatted/attached to look like a time line!)
TEST DATES- Are a work in progress!
Please check back on a regular basis for possible date changes!
***There is ALWAYS a quiz the day before the test. The quiz is open notes, but students can only use the notes attached inside their 3 ring binder.
Units 1&2 Geography & Westward Movement Test- Friday, 2/16
Unit 3 Reconstruction Test- FEB 27
Units 4&5 Immigration & Industrialization Test- MARCH 19
Unit 6 Becoming A World Power Test- MARCH 29
Units 7&8 1920’s & 30’s and The Great Depression Test- APRIL 23
Unit 9 WWII Test- MAY 8TH
Unit 10 Cold War Test- MAY 21ST
Unit 11 Changes in the U.S. Test- JUNE 7 ( if SOLs don't interfere with the date)
- Homework will not be listed or updated daily on this site; however, I will post assignments in the grade book on a weekly basis.
- Please check Parent Vue on a weekly basis.
- MOST late assignments can still be turned in for partial credit. (-20 points 1 day late, 10 points each day after)
- Study Guides are given out 2-3 days before each test and checked in class for accuracy.
- We check the answers in class. If the paper is blank or incomplete students are expected to fill in missing and incorrect answers so that they can do well on the test.
- Study Guides are the ONLY assignment that are never accepted late unless the student is absent from school or comes in tardy.
- If students come in tardy, the guide is due as soon as they get to school. All study guide answers come 100% from the written class notes.