Welcome to our website and our beautiful new school! We have updated this site with the latest information pertaining to bell times, bus routes, cafeteria services, our school calendar, class homework, and the student-parent handbook. You will also find supply lists, newsletters, staff contact information, traffic flow information, web links, and general information about our school.
Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the contents of our website and be sure to check back frequently for updates in these areas and other pages which are currently under construction.
You can also follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/GanderElem
On behalf of the entire staff of Gander Elementary, we would like to wish you all the best for an amazing school year! Thank you for visiting.
- Term 2 Report Cards: Tuesday, March 20th.
- Parent-Teacher Interviews: Thursday, March 22nd (afternoon and evening sessions). Students dismissed at 12:08PM.
- Staff Professional Development Day: Friday, March 23rd. No school for students.
- Easter Break: Friday, March 30th - Sunday, April 8th.
- Gander Elementary’s Grade 4 Choir, Grade 5/6 Choir and the Grade 6 Tin Whistle Group performed at the Kiwanis Music Festival on Friday, March 9. They received both first and second place awards for their performance. Students were outstanding ambassadors for our school and displaying excellent discipline during their performance. Congratulations on a job well done!
- Grade 4 Musical - March 28th at 7 p.m. Gander Elementary gymnasium.
- Gander Elementary is looking for volunteers for our Kids Eat Smart Breakfast Program and our new Library/Learning Commons area. If interested, please contact Ms. Naomi Young at 651-7494 or email@example.com . An updated 'Certificate of Conduct' is required. Thank you very much for considering!
This site aims to be mobile and tablet friendly.