Welcome to our website and our beautiful new school! We have updated this site with the latest information pertaining to bell times, bus routes, cafeteria services, our school calendar, class homework, and the student-parent handbook. You will also find supply lists, newsletters, staff contact information, traffic flow information, web links, and general information about our school.
Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the contents of our website and be sure to check back frequently for updates in these areas and other pages which are currently under construction.
You can also follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/GanderElem
On behalf of the entire staff of Gander Elementary, we would like to wish you all the best for an amazing school year! Thank you for visiting.
- Grade 4 Sports Day will go ahead on Thursday, June 7th.
- Grade 6 Sports Day will go ahead on Friday, June 8th.
- Field trip to Thomas Howe Demonstration Forest for 4 Inder and 4 McDonald postponed today, Wednesday, May 30th. New date to be announced.
- Gander Elementary is currently completing Department of Education School Development Surveys. School Development Surveys are conducted annually to gather feedback from students, staff, and parents/guardians to inform the school development process. As stated in a memo handed out in school on May 28th, please complete the Family Survey by Friday, June 8th by clicking on the following link https://www.research.net/r/SDFamily1718EN Thank you!
- Grade 5 students at Gander Elementary will present their spring program on Wednesday, June 13th @ 7PM in the school’s gymnasium. The theme for this program is Newfoundland folklore with traditional song and dance. Admission will be a monetary donation to the Music Program.
- Gander Elementary is looking for volunteers for our Kids Eat Smart Breakfast Program and our new Library/Learning Commons area. If interested, please contact Ms. Naomi Young at 651-7494 or email@example.com . An updated 'Certificate of Conduct' is required. Thank you very much for considering!
This site aims to be mobile and tablet friendly.