Myrtle Grove AIG Program
If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original.
-Sir Ken Robinson
Fill out this form if you are interested in taking one or more of the three high school courses offered to 8th graders or any of the online electives. Make sure to scroll down to complete the entire form and submit.
Students can be nominated for the AIG program at any time at any level by parents, friends, staff, or the student himself.
**The nomination window for identification within the 2018-19 school year is closed. Any nominations made at this time will not be confirmed until Fall of 2019.**
The NHCS nomination process is uniform across the county. The same data collection tools and Match Team selection processes are used in all schools. If you are interested in nominating your student, please download the Nomination Packet below and return it to Reagan Mauk. Families may simply hand it in to the main office and Ms. Card will make sure it gets to me.
- Oct. 29, 2018 - Match Team training and decisions re: transfer students
- Fall 2018 - new nominations, gather data
- Jan 2019 - all nomination documents completed and submitted; nomination cutoff for Spring testing
- Jan 2-18 - work sample workshops
- Feb. 4-15 - Match Team meets for Initial Review Decisions
- March 5-15 - testing & scoring
- March 25-April 5 - Match Team Final Decision meetings
- April 8-12 - Spring ID notices