Orchard Public School
Orchard Public School staff and students rally in support of Mr. Schutt during Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month by wearing purple.
Orchard Public School celebrated Unity Day to stomp out bullying under the leadership of Mrs. Meyer and members of the student council. What an awesome event!
Check out the Wednesday Webinar featured by ESU8 this week! Our very own Lisa Cook and Tami Kuhfal!
Meet our new "Construction Buddies"
- Where are you from? I grew up in Inman but graduated from Orchard Public School.
- Where did you go to college? After high school, I first attended UNL where I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a Spanish minor. I then went on to obtain my Spanish teaching degree from UNK. And now, I am currently enrolled at Wayne State working towards my Master’s degree in School Counseling.
- Where are you from? I am from Orchard. I grew up here and have always gone to school here. Coming back to my hometown was so exciting for me!
- Where did you go to college? I went to Northeast Community College for 2 years and got my associates of arts degree. When I was done there, I transferred to the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, SD, where I received my bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- What do you teach? I am the school secretary.
- Where are you from? Originally from Wisner, Ne recently moved to Neligh, Ne
- Where did you go to college? Northeast Community College
- What do you teach? Paraprofessional working in SPED and PreK
- Where are you from? Ewing
- Tell us about your family. I am married to a retired Navy man, his name is Jeff. we have two children, Zachery lives in Colorado and Amanda lives in Oklahoma.
- Who is your hero? My mom and Dad.
2018 Entrepreneurship Class has signs for sale!
They are painted silver, green, and black and are 48"x48" Signs are $35 - Please contact Mr. Evans or Mrs. Williamson for more information.
School Phone: 402-893-3215