Orchard Public School
Meet our new "Construction Buddies"
- Where are you from? I grew up in Inman but graduated from Orchard Public School.
- Where did you go to college? After high school, I first attended UNL where I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a Spanish minor. I then went on to obtain my Spanish teaching degree from UNK. And now, I am currently enrolled at Wayne State working towards my Master’s degree in School Counseling.
- Where are you from? I am from Orchard. I grew up here and have always gone to school here. Coming back to my hometown was so exciting for me!
- Where did you go to college? I went to Northeast Community College for 2 years and got my associates of arts degree. When I was done there, I transferred to the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, SD, where I received my bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- What do you teach? I am the school secretary.
- Where are you from? Originally from Wisner, Ne recently moved to Neligh, Ne
- Where did you go to college? Northeast Community College
- What do you teach? Paraprofessional working in SPED and PreK
- Where are you from? Ewing
- Tell us about your family. I am married to a retired Navy man, his name is Jeff. we have two children, Zachery lives in Colorado and Amanda lives in Oklahoma.
- Who is your hero? My mom and Dad.
2018 Entrepreneurship Class has signs for sale!
They are painted silver, green, and black and are 48"x48" Signs are $50 - Please contact Mr. Evans or Mrs. Williamson for more information.
School Phone: 402-893-3215