NEGA RESA & Oconee River GYSTC S(TEAM)
Enhance student access, achievement and engagement in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, math) areas by providing shared STEAM educational resources and quality hands-on learning experiences at schools in the NEGA RESA and Oconee River GYSTC systems.
- Provide hands-on learning experiences for students that support content learning in the classroom
- Build enthusiasm and content knowledge in STEAM fields for students and teachers
- Increase access and engagement to STEAM resources and STEAM specialists
- Increase community engagement through programs for families and communities
- Build collaboration between teacher leaders and RESA personnel
- Leverage technology to enhance learning