SHS RED DEVIL ATHLETICS and activities
Athletic Director Mark Binks (email@example.com)
Items needed for all Athletic tryouts
- Completed Pre-Partipication Medical Exam/History aka Sports Physical.
Pre-participation physical exam date should be performed on or after April 15th to be valid for the following school YEAR through July 15th of that year. (EXAMPLE: APRIL 15, 2020 GOOD THRU JULY 15, 2021).
- Completed Register My Athlete registration.
- Completed Participation consent and Liability Disclosure Document (done within Register My Athlete).
- No more than 1 "F" or "I" in the previous terms grades
- 2.0 or greater for both cumulative GPA and the last completed term
- Less than 10 detention hours prior to first team competition
- For Freshman: 9th grade Participation form
- School Transfer approval if student attended a different school the previous year
These documents may be picked up in the front office at Springville High School.
It is also important to realize that if your student is selected for a team, they must also meet the grade requirements set by the team and have all fees paid prior to the first competition.
Attending Athletic Events:
Congratulations to our SHS Academic All-State students
Evelyn Ethington - Girls Basketball & Track
Cameron Green - Swimming
Jacob Jackson - Swimming
Jace Witney - Wrestling
Jacob DeLlamas - Boys Golf & Baseball
Abigail Cannon - Girls Cross Country & Track
Katie Rex - Girls Cross Country
Abigail Rowe - Girls Soccer & Track
Madison Henderson - Girls Soccer
Joely Wilson - Girls Soccer
Colby Seeley - Boys Cross Country & Track
Timothy Harlow - Boys Cross Country & Track
Michael Eifert - Boys Cross Country & Track
Garrison Caswell - Football & Track
Carter Johnston - Football
Jonathan Mortensen - Track
Benjamin Hall - Track
Brighton Anderson - Track
Jonathan Holman - Track
Logan Hatch - Track
Traeton Hillstead - Track
Emmalee Osborn - Track
Kaitlyn Metler - Track
Sam Johnston - Baseball
Varsity Girls Tennis Team
Girls Soccer Team
Boys Baseball Team
Boys Track Team