Mental Health & Criminal Justice Summit
Friday, March 22, 2019
Indianapolis Marriott North
3645 River Crossing Pkwy, Indianapolis
Each year, NAMI Indiana pulls together a diverse group of leaders from the criminal justice field to provide education and new tools for professionals. The Mental Health and Criminal Justice Summit creates significant and positive changes in policies within Indiana's criminal justice system.
Registration is open. Early rate ends soon.
"NAMI Indiana has proven itself to be a great convener on these issues and a leader in fostering collaboration" - Summit attendee
"Looking forward to what I consider to be the most educational conference in the area because of the quality of the presenters and their credentials. Keep up the good work." - Summit exhibitor
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Corrections and Mental Health staff coordination in a jail setting
- Reach for Youth's Teen Court program
- Suicide Prevention for Veterans
- The One Mind Campaign, improving police response to mental health crises
- Full agenda available for viewing
Continuing Education for Professionals
Registration to the Summit includes breakfast and lunch, continuing education credits (CEU, ILEA, and CLE/NLS), access to all exhibitors, as well as networking opportunities, plenary sessions, and workshops.
- CLE & NLS credit hours for attorneys and judges, pending approval
- 5.5 CEU hours for social workers & therapists
- 5.5 ILEA credits for law enforcement
- 5.5 CEU hours for Certified Recovery Specialists
Registration begins January 23, 2019.
A limited number of scholarships for individuals and family members impacted by mental illness are available. To request a scholarship application, please contact Marianne Halbert.
If you are a NAMI member and an individual or family member impacted by mental illness, you may be eligible for a scholarship to attend the Mental Health & Criminal Justice Summit at no cost. Please fill out the online application or print and return the paper application available below.