Month-to-Month Two Year Comparison
School spirit is the positive attitude students and teachers have about their school. It helps bring different groups of students together and unites a learning community. Students who feel connected to their school are more likely to enjoy being in school and work hard for their grades. Here at Oxnard, we like to show our Oxnard Scholar’s pride so please look out for flyers inviting students to participate in:
- April 12 - Crazy Sock Day
- May 17 - Crazy Hat Day
Oxnard’s School’s Guiding Principals are
“BE RESPECTFUL, BE RESPONSIBLE AND BE SAFE”
The focus for August and September will be Respect.
Please help by speaking to your children about the following:
1. I treat others the way I want to be treated
2. I respect laws, rules, and school authority
3. I treat people fairly and respect their rights
Special Education Announcement
In the next couple of months, students will be taking important assessments. Please make sure that they are getting enough rest and are prepared to come to school on time and ready to focus.
- ELAC for English Language Learners - April 2nd through April 26th
- SBAC for 3rd - 5th Grade - May 1st - May 31st (Science, ELA, & Math)