2018 Mini Loop Tour
TBD (Thursday, July ?? - Sunday, July ??)
The Mid-Valley Bicycle Club Mini Loop Tour is a four day bicycle camping tour aimed at families and individuals who want to participate in a touring event along small roads and through beautiful country, but with limited duration and only moderate cycling challenge.
This event will mark the 4th anniversary of the Mini Loop Tour.
Keep an eye on EVENT NOTICES for the latest mLOOP information.
Read the Participant Guide at guide.minilooptour.org for lots of useful and important information about the tour, and check out history.minilooptour.org for a quick look back. The Mini Loop Tour is run ONCE each summer; typically in mid-July. Gear and equipment SAG is provided for all riders, and routes are normally around 30-40 miles per day.
To Sign-Up for participation in the tour, please click the link below (fee schedule will be provided). Further information appears in the Event Details section below.
Sign-up here early! The Mini Loop Tour is open to current MVBC members only, and participation is limited. There is no Mail-In registration option. If you are not already an MVBC member, it is easy to become one. Please go to join.mvbc.com. Everyone is welcome.
Come ride the Mini Loop Tour with us this year. Bring your family, and tell your friends to check it out too at www.minilooptour.org (this page).
- Event Notices (Read This) = notices.minilooptour.org
- Online Resources = www.minilooptour.org (this page), references.minilooptour.org (index)
- Participant Guide = guide.minilooptour.org
- Frequently Asked Questions = faq.minilooptour.org
- Announcement = 2018 TBD (see 2017 Mini Loop Tour Route Summary & Announcement)
- Questions = firstname.lastname@example.org