Why join ...
The Mid-Valley Bicycle Club is a nonprofit and volunteer run, recreational club for bicyclists of all ages. Our net proceeds are dedicated to bicycle education & safety programs for young people in our region.
Everyone is welcome in this club; beginning or experienced riders, singles, couples, and families. We ride year round, rain or shine. Come join us. There is never any obligation to participate more than you wish, and there are many reasons to join.
How to join ...
Use the form link below to register for a NEW annual membership, to RENEW an existing membership for another year, or at any time to UPDATE contact or related information for an existing membership record. Instructions are provided in the form.
Current annual membership fees are:
- Family = $25
- Individual (18+) = $20
- Student (18+) = $10
If you are applying for a NEW membership or to RENEW an existing one, you must then PAY the Membership Fee at pay.mvbc.com. You will receive email confirmation notices for your registration and payment transactions, and a renewal reminder before your one year anniversary.
Please consider supporting the MVBC and its programs in Bicycle Education & Safety:
- Resources = references.mvbc.com, facebook.mvbc.com, twitter.mvbc.com
- Contacts & Notices = contacts.mvbc.com, notices.mvbc.com
- Registration Help = registration-guide.mvbc.com
- Offline Registration (discouraged) = Print registration-forms.mvbc.com and mail completed form with payment to club address below
- Inquiries = firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 1373, Corvallis OR 97339