Girls on the Run@ Sinnott...
is back for another season! Practices won't begin until the first week of March, but registration is coming up soon. We know that our spots will fill up fast, so please don't delay if your daughter is interested. To learn more about the program, please visit www.gotrsv.org.
It is the goal of Girls on the Run of Silicon Valley to make the program accessible to all girls who wish to participate. Families that are unable to pay the program registration fees may be eligible for financial assistance based on their income. Scholarships are granted on a first-come, first-served basis and may be limited by the resources available at the time of application. Please visit their website to apply if needed. If you have questions, please contact Head Coach, Mrs. Clemente via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! We can’t wait to start our new season!
Program registration opens this coming SATURDAY for the 2019 Girls on the Run season! The online registration lottery period will open at midnight on December 1 and close at 11:59 pm on Monday, December 3.
The computer-generated lottery will be run on Tuesday, December 4, for all schools and we will notify families by email once the lottery is complete. Online registration will reopen at 8:00 am on Wednesday, December 5, on a first-come, first-served basis.
2019 Sinnott Talent Show
It’s that time of year, again! Students, if you have a talent you would like to share with the school (or tryout to be the emcee), read the following information to see what you need to do to be part of the Talent Show. We will be having CLOSED tryouts. Parents will wait outside at the blue tables during tryouts. You will be trying out for ONE show only.
TALENT SHOW TIMELINE:
- Thursday, January 10 (2:10PM-3:10PM) -- Tryouts for primary students, in the MUR
- Friday, January 11 (2:10-3:10PM) -- Tryouts for intermediate students, in the MUR
- Wednesday, January 16 - Notification letters go home about which show you will be in
- Tuesday, January 29 (2:10PM-3:10PM) -- Rehearsal for Show 1 (Mixed grades)
- Friday, February 1 (2:10PM-3:10PM)-- Rehearsal for Show 2 (Mixed grades)
- Thursday, February 7 (12:45 PM) -- Talent Show 1 (Mixed grades)
- Friday, February 8 (12:45 PM) -- Talent Show 2 (Mixed grades)
DETAILS TO REMEMBER:
- Please be prepared to show us your act in your tryout (Maximum time: 2-3 minutes)
- Bring any required music on a CD, USB or youtube videos.
- Give your completed permission slip to your classroom teacher.
- Tryouts and Rehearsals will be held in the MUR after school from 2:10PM-3:10PM. Students, please plan to stay the entire time. Attendance for your practice is mandatory.
PERMISSION SLIP (download here): Fill out, detach, and return this form to your teacher or bring to the MUR on January 10 or 11