School News: Check this weekly.
- Air Quality Update: Air quality today, Wednesday, October 18, 2017 is at the Mid Moderate Level (Particulate Matter: 97) at 12:00 p.m.
- October is Anti-Bully Month. Bully Survey for Students.
- Monday 10/9-10/19: Bully-Free Door Decorating Contest
- Thursday 11/2: Seeing Value in Others Assembly
- Yearbooks $40. Don't miss out on this fabulous book.
- Team Shirts for Sale: Purchase a Team shirt for $10 in the office. Not all sizes are available.
- Emergency Preparedness Fair
- Mark you calendars for November 8. AVID
Las Vegas Taqueria on Milpitas Blvd.
- CASSPP California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress Information.
- Take It Personally Flyer is below. Attend the exciting parent workshop series on Wednesday, November 1st to together build a community in Milpitas where all adults support children and teenagers, so that they thrive. We know that the best way to improve our students’ future is to work together as caring adults, parents and teachers guiding our children to success. Join us for six days of this very valuable workshop series at Russell Middle School’s Learning Center from 6 - 7:30 p.m. Childcare will be provided as needed, and snacks will also be provided. A flyer will be sent out to you next week with a link for you to register and let us know that you will be coming and if you will need childcare. The dates if the workshops are Wednesdays; 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, (*Skip 11/22) 11/29, 12/6, 12/13. For every session you attend, your child earns 3 Russell Bucks.
- ELAC Parent Meeting invitation. November 16 from 6:00p - 7:30p. The location is the Learning Center at TRMS
Russell MS flyer_10 18 17 En.pdf
ELD Parent Meeting Invitation 2017.docx