Mustang Daily Schedule & Dress Code
REGULAR DAY SCHEDULE
Advisory 8:30 am - 8:40 am
Period 1 8:40 am - 9:25 am
Period 2 9:25 am - 10:10 am
Period 3 10:10 am- 10:55 am
Period 4 10:55 am- 11:40 am
Lunch 11:40 am - 12:10 pm
Period 5 12:10 pm - 12:55 pm
Period 6 12:55 pm - 1:40 pm
MINIMUM DAY SCHEDULE (1ST & 3RD FRIDAYS)
Period 1 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Period 2 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Period 3 9:30 am - 10:00 am
Period 4 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Period 5 10:30 am - 11:00 am
Period 6 11:00 am - 11:30 am
In an effort to insure a respectful and safe environment the following dress code will be enforced. Students are to use good judgment in the clothing they wear to school.
Clothing should appropriately cover a student and not be a “distraction that would interfere with the educational process.” (Board Policy 5132) Students who wear inappropriate attire will be sent home to change or be asked to wear school-issued clothing for the remainder of the day.
- Attire advertising products illegal for minors to purchase are not permitted (alcohol, drugs, tobacco, etc).
- Attire which features offensive or vulgar words, pictures, gestures, or drawings that name, advertise or promote sexually related products are not permitted.
- Attire which includes words, phrases, or pictures that are derogatory regarding ethnic background, national origin, religious beliefs, gender, gender orientation or disability are not permitted.
- Attire, articles of clothing , adornments or drawings determined by local administration and local law enforcement agencies to identify affiliation to any organization or group, associated with, or reputed to be involved in criminal/gang activity is not permitted.
Dress Code Violation Guidelines:
- The student will be warned about future consequences for this behavior and parents will be contacted. Students will change into a school shirt. OR
- The student will go home to change. Parent/guardian will be contacted.
- Habitual offences will result in suspension or possible recommendation for expulsion.