International Medical Institute
International Medical Institute (IMI), is the basic educational- scientific structural division of higher professional educational institution “International University of Science and Business.
Higher professional educational institution “International University of Science and Business is the private higher educational institution working at a basis of self-government and self-financing.
The International Medical Institute (IMI) is founded in 2016 and has the license No. LD160000506 for the right of introduction of educational activity in the sphere of professional higher education in the direction: "Medical business".
MMI carries out the activity according to the current legislation and other legal regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic, Charter of IUSB, local normative documents of University, and the provision of MMI.
The institute is engaged in the purposeful organization of educational process, the choice of forms, methods and tutorials, making use of domestic and foreign experience, modern IT technologies, creates necessary conditions to students for development of professional educational programs, brings up students in the spiritual and moral relation, promotes personal development of students, provides unity educational, scientific, educational and other processes.
The option at discretion of training courses, techniques of teaching and training, problems of the scientific research and means of their decision providing high quality of educational and scientific processes is guaranteed to institute.
The institute has the right of an open entry to information which the University, necessary for ensuring educational process and carrying out scientific research has.
The main task of Institute is:
- Preparation of highly skilled, experts of health care on the basis of achievements of scientific and technical progress and introduction of applied medicine of the latest methods, the prevention and diagnostics and treatment of diseases.
- Exercise of the commercial activity which is bringing in the income to University.
- Development and expansion of mutually beneficial cooperation of University with the interested Kyrgyz and foreign higher education institutions, the enterprises and the organizations for all primary activities of University.
- To participate in implementation of the contracts signed by University with educational institutions, the centers, the research organizations and the enterprises of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign countries.
- The institute carries out training in the Medical Business direction, specialty - "Doctor"
- Duration of tutoring is 5 years, upon termination of the University graduates gain the diploma of the state exemplar of the Ministry of Education of KR about higher education.
- Tutoring language is English.
- At the moment 78 students from India, Pakistan and other countries study in the IMI.
- For successful passing of medical practice and further height in professional or scientific career, IMI incorporates characteristic stations of emergency medical service, clinic “Ayu-Medical” and research institutes.
- Bishkek social and stationary establishment of the common type for elderly and persons with restricted opportunities.
- The institute contains departments, offices, laboratories, the centers, etc.
- The medical faculty trains experts of therapists, surgeons, neuropathologists, the obstetrician - gynecologists, traumatologists, otolaryngologists, oculists, oncologists, dermatologists, infectiologists, family doctors, phthisiatricians, psychiatrists, neurosurgeons, urologists, and doctors of other specialties.
- Students of medical faculty are constant participants of many scientific international congresses, the world sports championships, various competitions.
- Practically all departments of medical faculty are equipped with computers and the modern diagnostic and medical complexes that allows to give medical help to the population at the highest level.