Welcome to the Browsko Team
Coached By: Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Stefanisko
Fourth Grade is about:
* Loving the game of learning
* Dreaming big
* Taking risks
* Learning from our mistakes
* Celebrating our successes
* Making new friends (teammates)
This will be a year filled with many great adventures in learning. Together, we will work to support and encourage our teammates to be the best they can be! We will dream big, set goals and take risks.
We have high expectations that all our players will blossom in the classroom. It is our belief that a successful learning experience comes when we work as a TEAM! Together Everyone Achieves More!
We promise to make this an amazing year and believe that you will LOVE the game of learning!
- Graduated from Rutgers University
- Earned a Master's in the Art of Teaching Degree from Rider University
- Has 11 years of experience teaching first, second, and fourth grades
- Has two sons
- Loves taking trips to the beach, playing at the park with her family and vacationing in Florida over the summer
- Graduated from The University of Delaware
- Earned a Master's Degree for Early Childhood Education from TCNJ
- Has 18 years experience teaching first, second and fifth grades
- Has 1 son and two daughters
- Loves reading, exercising, going to the beach, and spending time with family