Great Lakes Mathematical Physics Meeting 2019
The fourth GLaMP Meeting will take place, June 28-30 2019 on the campus of Oberlin College.
In the coming months, registration will be available at this page. To register please use the registration tab above
The conference will feature a three-lecture mini-course by
and invited lectures by
- Federico Bonetto (Georgia Tech): The Kac Model and (Non-)Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics
- Saša Kocić (U. Mississippi): Renormalization and rigidity
- Katya Krupchyk (U. California, Irvine): Inverse boundary problems for elliptic PDE in low regularity setting
- Anna Skripka (U. New Mexico): Trace formulas and spectral shift functions
In addition there will be contributed talks by young researchers and a round table on careers in mathematical physics.
- The International Associating of Mathematical Physics (IAMP)
- The Journal of Mathematical Physics (JMP)
- Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
- National Science Foundation
- GLaMP is a conference in cooperation with Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM). We support the Welcoming Environment Statement of the AWM.