53 Upper Guinea Rd, Lebanon, ME 04027 Phone: (207) 457-1126 ext. 3 Fax: (207) 457-1829 email@example.com
Welcome to the school nurse website for Hanson and Lebanon Elementary schools. My Name is Sarah West, this will be my fourth year at the Lebanon schools. My goal as the school(s) nurse, in partnership with parents and teachers is to keep your student(s) healthy and safe so that they may be able to reach their full potential in learning. Please do not hesitate to call or email with questions or concerns and I am available to meet with parents and guardians upon request. Below are some helpful tips and important reminders to get you through the school year as well as printable frequently used forms.
Helpful Information as we begin the school year
- If your child has a temperature greater than 99.9 they must stay home for 24 hours fever free without fever reducing agents.
- Sending your child to school sick not only exposes other children, but puts your child at risk for contracting additional viruses/illnesses.
- Please call the absentee line if your child will be absent or tardy for ANY reason. The number is 457-1126 ext. 6100. This is very important for safety reasons.
- Please send weather appropriate clothes along with your child.
- Sending a change of clothing to be kept at school is appreciated.
- Send a full water bottle with your students name on it to school if possible.
- See the nurse if medications must be administered at school, these medications must be brought in by a parent or guardian.
- Please keep the nurse or teacher in the loop with health concerns and changes.
- If contact information changes please make the school aware as soon as possible.
- Never hesitate to call or email your school nurse with questions or concerns related to your student.
Girls on the Run Information
Online registration for Girls on the Run Spring 2019 season opens on February 1st!! HERE is the information you need to sign up your 3rd, 4th or 5th grade girl!