Mrs. Gunter Ms. Machuca Mrs. Raber Mrs. Wilson
Upcoming Events -
- March 14th: Character Counts Assembly
- March 14th: PTA Popeye's Family Night
- March 15th: Vintage Financial College Savings 6:00
- March 19th-23rd: SPRING BREAK!
- March 27th: PTA McDonald's Night
- March 29th: PTA Dance 6:30
- April 5th & 6th: NSCAS Testing
- April 17th & 18th: NSCAS Testing
- April 19th: Platte River State Park Field Trip
We will be starting Unit 5 Adventures by Land, Air, and Water. This week's story is called Sailing Home. The comprehension skill is author's purpose.
Grammar skill is adjectives and articles.
This week's spelling skill is multisyllabic words.
We will be working on poetry.
Unit 7: Fractions and Decimals
- Lesson 15: Compare and Order Decimals to Thousandths
- Lesson 16: Number Lines and Rounding
- Review for Unit 7 test
- Test over Unit 7
Unit 8 : Geometry
- Lesson 1: Points, Rays, and angles
Social Studies -
- Students will be learning and discussing the South West.
Next week's content:
- In science, students will investigate technology.