Millard South Orchestras
Dr. Rom's Website for Philharmonic, Symphony, and Chamber Orchestras
Welcome to Dr. Rom's Patriot Orchestra Family!
Click the headings on the top of this page for information you might need throughout the year.
Follow us on Twitter @MshsOrchestras
Welcome to Orchestra 2021-2022
2021-2022 Information to begin the school year in orchestra
· Students should NOT bring instruments to school during week 1 (Aug.11-13, 2021). Rented school instruments will be handed out that week as long as all paperwork has been signed/paid via email before that day.
· Students will need to bring their computers and headphones/earbuds to class EVERY DAY (all sheet music will be electronic PDFs). All course work will be assigned, completed, and turned in through Google classroom and SmartMusic.com.
· Students will need to bring their instruments to class starting August 16, 2021, and every class day after that.
· Students will be able to keep instruments in orchestra lockers during the school day.
· See CONCERTS tab: All event/concert/rehearsal dates and a ton of other important info are listed on the MSHS Orchestra webpage (please bookmark this website and mark your calendars): https://sites.google.com/mpsomaha.org/millardsouthorchestras
· See DR. ROM tab: Email me with any questions! email@example.com
· I look forward to making music together with you soon!