Significant Dates for Seniors
February: Southwest H.S. General Scholarship in Naviance
28th - ACT Online - All 11th graders and 12th graders who did not take the ACT in October 2020
13th - Senior Awards Banquet - Virtual
27th - Senior Finals - A Day, Periods 1,2,3
28th - Senior Finals - B Day, Periods 4.5.6
TBD- Mandatory Rehearsal -- Cap & Gown dispersal will immediately follow
TBD - Last day to clear obligations: Counseling Office, Athletic Office, Front Office
Information for Seniors & Attendees of Graduation
• CHECK-IN WITH THE OFFICAL LINE-UP COMMISSIONAIRE – MR. FOCHT-PERLBERG (FP).
• BRING YOUR READER CARDS – DON'T LOSE THEM
• BRING YOUR CAP & GOWN & TASSEL – DON'T LOSE THEM
• MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS CHARGED… & TURNED OFF BEFORE THE CEREMONY BEGINS
• LINE UP WILL BEGIN
Family & Friends:
• Two tickets per Senior will be provided for family
• Parking is available in several lots surrounding the arena. Surface Lots: Maroon, Victory, & 37 ($5-$10) and Parking Garages: University Avenue & 4th Street Ramps (Hourly rate that maxes out at $12)
• Please be in your seats no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony - 4:45
• Do not bring ballons to the graduation. The Mariucci staff will not allow the balloons to enter the facility.
• A professional photographer will capture your Graduate on stage and professional videographers will be filming the entire event. We will provide info for you to order pictures and/or video.
• After the last Graduate has exited the floor, please meet your Graduate at the front of Mariucci Arena.