The MONFORT FOUNDATION, INC. is a non-stock, non-profit, SEC-registered organization established in July 1993, to plan, organize and implement major programs and projects and works of mercy, related, but not limited to education, social services, spiritual needs, financial aids, and other community efforts in the Philippines and other parts of the world.
Prayer Warriors of the Holy Souls
The PRAYER WARRIORS OF THE HOLY SOULS (PWHS) is a member of the Episcopal Commission on Family and Life and Council of the Laity of the Philippines, with the guidance of Most Rev. Gilbert A. Garcera, DD as PWHS Archbishop-Protector, and Rev. Fr. Michell Joe B. Zerrudo as PWHS Spiritual Director. Most of the planned programs in line with vision and mission of the apostolate were accomplished, spearheaded by Ms. Rhodora Kapunan, PWHS Executive Director, and the Core Group, to provide spiritual nourishment to all its members and to propagate the awareness about the Doctrine on Purgatory.
Saint Louis De Monfort Academy
In 2007, the St. Louis De Montfort Academy was established to answer the need for quality education in a rural community.
By 2011, the Academy received Government Recognition for all its programs: Pre-Elementary, Grades One to Six for Elementary Education, and First year to Fourth Year for High School Education.
The 1st Monfort Cup Tournament was held in 1992. In its inception, professional players competed in the tournaments: the Philippine Army Football Club, Philippine Air Force Football Club, Philippine Navy Football Club, Iloilo Football Association, and Barotac Nuevo Football Club. Some of our National Players from Iloilo have participated in some of the Cups.
In 2013, the Monfort Cup took a turn and was re-programmed to run a genuine grassroots program, where the youth, from (6) year olds to (16) year olds are invited to play. To date, this is the biggest grassroots Football Tournament in the Visayas.
To plan, organize and implement alternative activities that enhance spiritual growth, and improve quality of life.
To be a globally recognized Foundation where the Religious and the Lay may practice their faith through various activities in the fields of education, social services, spiritual upliftment, and financial aid.
1. To undertake Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary educational levels initially in Dumangas, Iloilo thru the ST. LOUIS DE MONTFORT ACADEMY, which was opened last June, 2008.
2. To work side by side with the Catholic Church in efforts that promote religious practices and traditions that demonstrate great reverence for life and after-life, like the apostolate called “THE PRAYER WARRIORS OF THE HOLY SOULS”.
3. To provide genuine grassroots program for football in Iloilo thru the MONFORT CUP, which started in 1992.
4. To engage in programs that promote social responsibility and civic involvement so as to be in solidarity with other similarly situated entities in a cooperative spirit aimed at improving the quality of life of all men.
1. A donee institution certified by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and the Philippine Council for NGO Certification (PCNC).
2. Member of the Sangguniang Laiko ng Pilipinas (Council of the Laity of the Philippines).
3. Member of CBCP Episcopal Commission on Family and Life.
E-2 Gueventville I, Calbayog St., Mandaluyong City 1550, PhilippinesLandline: (632) 531-0391 / 532-2831 loc. 100 and 101 MFI Hotline SMS +63 918 929 0603Email: firstname.lastname@example.org