New Student Registration
Welcome to the Monroe Schools New Student Registration Site. This site is used to register all new students, including incoming kindergarteners. The most important part of this site is in the upper right corner of this page (four tabs) where you will find the following information:
- Home - This is the current page you are on. Here, you will find an overview of the student registration process (see additional information below).
- Before You Begin - This page lets you know which documents you will need to register your child.
- Registration Portal - This page includes the link to the actual registration site.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Copy this registration code 3756468. You will need this code in order to enter the registration site.
- Other Forms - Optional forms.
Should you need any assistance with this site, please contact email@example.com or call your child’s school. Contact information for all of our schools can be found at www.monroeps.org and phone numbers are also listed below.
Masuk High School: 203-452-5823
Jockey Hollow Middle School: 203-452-2905
Monroe Elementary School: 203-452-2870
Stepney Elementary School: 203-452-2885
Fawn Hollow Elementary School: 203-452-2923
Dr. Jack Zamary
Superintendent of Schools
When Should You Register
According to State law, your child must be five years old on or before January 1st to register for Kindergarten. The Monroe Public Schools begins Kindergarten registration in February for the next school year. Parents should register their children as early as possible.
Parents/Legal guardians of students transferring to Monroe from other school districts are encouraged to enroll their children as soon as possible. Registration for transfer students is ongoing.
To start school, a child must meet all documentation and health requirements.
Registration must be completed by a Legal Parent/Guardian.