Welcome, my name is Mr. Freeman. Below you will find all the basic experiences that I have built up in my short career. What they won't tell you is what influenced me to become a PE teacher and a coach. I had a PE teacher in high school, who was also the head football coach. He provided additional guidance alongside that of my father and grandfather that helped to shape me into the man, teacher, husband, and father I am today.
My mother use to always tell me to have a back up plan in case sports did not work out because of course I wanted to be a professional athlete in high school. An opportunity came called Junior Bronco Football camp. It was there I fell in love with the idea of becoming a teacher and a coach. The way those young 8-10 year old athletes looked up to me at the young age of 17. They took everything I said like it was the law. I enjoyed sharing and it was there I started looking into my path to becoming a teacher and a coach. I still look back to that day and all those between then and now and constantly reflect in order to provide the best opportunities for my students and athletes.
- Bella Vista High School
- Southwestern Junior College
- California State University Sacramento (Bachelor of Science Kinesiology, Teaching Credential.)
- 8 years of full time teaching.
- 6 years at St. John Notre Dame School (TK-8).
- 1 year at Mayrsville High School
- 1 year as long-term sub at Bella Vista High School
- Encina High School Football 2008 (OL/DL Varsity/JV)
- Bella Vista High School Football 2009 (OL/DL Freshmen)
- Casa Roble High School Football 2010-2016 (DL/Linebacker/Defensive Coordinator Varsity)
- St. John Notre Dame Basketball 2012 (Varsity Rec Head Coach)
- 2013 Varsity Comp Coach
- 2015 Varsity Rec Coach
- Bella Vista Football 2017(JV Head Coach)
- Marsyville High School Football 2018 (JV Defensive Coordiantor/Varsity Assistant Defensive Coordinator)
Administrative: Athletic Director at St. John Notre Dame for 6 years.
Hobbies: Obstacle Racing (Spartan race), Batting cages, biking, power lifting, overall fitness training, playing guitar.
- Football (Oakland Raiders, soon to be Vegas Raiders)
- Baseball (Oakland A's)
- Basketball (Golden State Warriors)
- Hockey (San Jose Sharks)