- Use authoritative and reliable information sources, specially those provided by school library.
2. Use informative and academic websites
- Use websites that end with .edu & .gov.
- Use the Website Evaluation Form to make sure your website meets academic requirements.
- Use academic information resources which include citations, try Britannica School.
- Keep a list of titles of books, encyclopedias, websites, and videos as you used them.
- Create a Works Cited page and submit with every assignment. Use this example as your guide.
- When using an online citation maker always make sure that it meets the MLA Format for each citation.