Merkel Mighty Badger Band
- For all homecoming events that the band is playing at tomorrow, we will wear jeans, band polo shirt, and tennis shoes. Bring your rain gear!
(posted 4:30 PM -- 10/18/2018)
- MUSIC PLAYOFF ASSIGNMENTS DUE TOMORROW!!! (posted 4:30 PM --10/18/2018)
Band Fundraiser ends October 26! Last full weekend to sell!!!
Merkel Bands Poinsettia & Candles Fundraiser
October 8 - October 26
Yankee Candles can be sold online and through brochure/order form from student.
All poinsettias will sell at $12 each. Poinsettias can be sold to family members. You may have lots of success selling to businesses, hospitals, nursing homes, banks, & churches. Poinsettias will only be sold through the order form.
Do not go door to door. You can get a list of emails from friends and family and email them a link to be able to purchase candles from you. Please see Yankee Candle Handout and follow instructions to set up your seller’s account. COLLECT ALL MONEY UP FRONT. ORDERS THAT DO NOT HAVE $$ WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Make checks payable to Merkel Bands.
Online orders will be shipped directly to the customer.
All Order forms are due on October 26 so we can receive the items for the holidays. There is a good chance that the Yankee Candle Orders can be delivered before Thanksgiving Break. If they do not make it before Thanksgiving Break, expect them the week after Thanksgiving Break.
- Marching Show Music Playoff Assignments are due October 19. Each band student must play their marching show music to me by memory. Each movement is a test grade - (Mvt. 1 counts as 2 test grades - Mvt. 1 A - measures 1-37 & Mvt. 1B - measures 38-83).
See Mr. Hooper to play off your music before school, during badger period, or after school (usually after 4. Make sure that I know you are planning to stay after so I can plan on listening to you).
- Please "like" Mighty Merkel Badger Band Facebook page for up-to-date information, photos, schedules and announcements.
- Join Mighty Merkel Badger Band on Remind for up-to-date information and important announcements and reminders - text @mmbb201819 to the number 81010