- Purpose of I-, L-, P-, Z-, and J drives
Remote Access to Network Drives: (access drives from home or anywhere)
Skyward Employee Access & Frontline (formerly AESOP):
Aristotle and Lantern - keystroke logger and the ability to check what is in the history of school district devices
Acceptable Use & Social Media - school appropriate, keep personal and professional separate
District Paid Resources: make use of the school library webpages and your library media specialist for more information
- Destiny / Asset Manager - individual library pages from district website
- Sirs and Culturegrams - IMMS 92-80272/bigchalk
- BrainPop - waubesa/wis for WIS; indianmound/library for IMMS; mcfarlandps/school for CE/MPS
- Snap and Read - iPad App or Chromebook Google Extension: Read aloud, change readability level, translate to another language and create outlines, organize information, highlight text, and cite sources.
- Pear Deck - [online tool - use your @mcfsd.org login] push content to your students' devices and make your slideshows interactive; use for formative or summative assessments; use large group or student paced; elicit feedback and responses from all students, not just the ones with hands raised; engage your learners.
Infinite Campus -
- Help is available once you are logged into IC by clicking the '?' in upper right-hand corner and entering a keyword.
- All staff are encouraged to create an account in Campus Community and use it as a resource to learn new information and to connect with other Infinite Campus users.
- New Teacher Cheat Sheet - Infinite Campus
- Call Michelle Eversoll ex. 4528
Google docs/mail - great tutorials are offered through Google Support
Schoology - great tutorials available once you are logged in to an account - find them next to your login name on the upper right-hand corner from the drop down arrow - choose Help Center then Help Guide
- McFarland preferred learning management system for grades 6-12
- All IMMS staff should already have accounts under the McFarland Schoology domain that are set-up with their network usernames/passwords. We have automated nightly data transfers for students, courses and staff for those schools. If you don't have an account and want one, the IMMS teachers should contact Mike Eversoll
- Staff from Primary, WIS and the High School need to go directly to Schoology.com and create an account using your @mcfsd.org email address.
Google Classroom - Introduction and Tutorial Video
SMARTBoard use… (instruction via Tech Integrators as needed)