College, Career, and Military Readiness
Welcome to the Marshall High School Go Center!
What is the GO Center?
Marshall HS is staffed by professionals who is readily available to assist students with the College Admissions and Financial Aid Process. Parents and students in grades 9-12 are highly encouraged to visit the GO Center.
Our mission is to ensure that all students are provided with the guidance and resources needed to complete the college admission and financial aid process in order to pursue their post-secondary educational goals.
Benefits at the High School Level
- College Application assistance
- Scholarship applications assistance
- College Recruiter Visits (dates and times will vary)
- Assistance with ACT/SAT/ Test Registration
- Financial Aid Application “FAFSA/TASFA” completion
- Campus Visits (dates and locations vary annually)
- Resume building
- Volunteer/Community Service
- Assist with ACT/SAT registration
With our assistance, we hope to alleviate the stress and worry associated with the high school-to-college transition; we hope to provide you with the information you need in order to make this process less complicated.
We encourage students to visit the GO Center 2nd floor room 300 Lab. Let us help you in making this process less complicated for you.
What are the Go Center hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 7:45 am - 4:15 pm
After school by appointment only
Marshall High School
SCHOOL CODE - 444-520