Medfield Special Education Parent Advisory Council
Learn more about our Mission
Read our Welcome Letter
The purpose of the Medfield SEPAC (Special Education Parent Advisory Council) is to work for the understanding of, respect for and support of, all children with special needs in the community. To that end and pursuant to 603 CMR 28.07(4), the Medfield SEPAC shall:
Advise the school district on matters that pertain to the education and safety of students with disabilities and meet regularly with school officials to participate in the planning, development, and evaluation of the school district special education programs (Section 3 Chapter 71B).
- Promote a network of parents of children with special needs and provide a forum to share information, and discuss matters of common concern and interest.
- Promote communication among families with special needs students and the Medfield Public Schools.
- Provide informational forums to parents, students, educators and other professionals involved with children with special needs.
- Promote communications and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance, and inclusion of children with special needs.
- Communicate with local, state, and national organizations, as well as councils/groups that support children with special needs.
Please complete our SEPAC Survey and let us know how SEPAC can help you and what you would like to gain from your experience.
SEPAC Annual Report
Please click to view the SEPAC Annual Report 2017-2018.
2019-2020 General Meetings
Meetings are typically held from 7-9 p.m. at the Blake Middle School Library Media Center. Meeting information can be found in the Agendas Minutes & Info tab above.
- September 24, 2019
- October 15, 2019
- November 19, 2019
- January 21, 2020
March 24, 2020cancelled
- May 27, 2020 Zoom meeting
2019-2020 Board Meetings
- September 3, 2019
- December 13, 2019
- April 2, 2020 Zoom Meeting
- May 6, 2020 Zoom Meeting
- June 16, 2020 Zoom Meeting