White Oak Elementary School Library Media Center
Welcome to the White Oak Media Center
Contact information: Corine Musgrove, firstname.lastname@example.org, 818-889-1450 x 24228
Hours of operation:
Mondays and Wednesdays: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Thursdays and Fridays 8:15 AM - 2:38 PM
Welcome to the White Oak Lions Library! Come and explore all of the reading adventures that are waiting for you!
How many books can a student check out?
- Students in Grades TK and K may borrow one book at a time.
- Students in Grades 1 through 5 may borrow two books at a time.
- Parents/Guardians may borrow up to five books from the library. Please visit the library to set up an account.
When are books due?
- Books are checked out for one week at a time for Grades K through 5. Books may be renewed, but they must be brought into the Library for renewal.
What happens if my book is overdue?
- Please note that students are NOT charged a daily overdue fine. Students will be reminded to return overdue books and may not be allowed to check out a new book until the overdue item is returned.
- After 30 days, books will be considered lost and students will be assessed a fine for the item.
What happens if my book is lost/damaged?
- A book is considered lost once 30 days have passed since the original due date. Students with lost or damaged books are unable to check out any library materials.
- Lost/damaged books must be paid for in order to clear student records and reinstate library privileges.
- Payments can be made via the LVUSD site, and a copy of the receipt must be brought to the library.
- Alternatively, exact cash can be brought to the library.
Does the Media Center | Library accept book donations?
- Yes! New or gently used books may be donated. They will be added to the library collection or provided to an individual classroom.