WILDER COMMUNITY PRESCHOOL
A community of parents, teachers and students.
Wilder Community Preschool is a community-based preschool located in Littleton, Colorado. We are proud to be a part of the esteemed Littleton Public Schools District and affiliated with the award winning Wilder Elementary School.
Extraordinary learning, exceptional community, expanded opportunity and success for all students.
Our unique curriculum is designed to prepare students for a lifetime of learning.
We pair an exceptional preschool experience with a one-of-a-kind parent-volunteer program. This distinctive model, fosters an environment where families form a community that lasts from preschool to elementary school and beyond!
WHAT SETS US APART
- Our classrooms use The Creative Curriculum® which offers an exciting chance for your child to learn, explore, and imagine
- WCP was the first preschool in Colorado to obtain accreditation from the National Association of Early Learning for Young Children (the NAEYC) in 1985
- Each class is instructed by two Lead Teachers
- Parent-volunteers play an important role in our daily learning environment
- Experienced and caring staff have more than 60 years combined experience
- Specialized enrichment classes in Science, Art, and Foreign Language are available on-site
- We maintain a strong partnership with Wilder Elementary School