Philosophy and Goals
The High Hoppers School-Age Child Care (SACC) Program philosophy is to provide a positive, fun, and safe environment, which focuses on the whole child. We offer hands-on experiences that enrich and build each child’s learning skills according to their age and ability in order to allow personal growth and development.
The High Hoppers Program offers:
· A safe, accepting, fun, and positive environment for all children.
· Activities which help develop a healthy mind, body, and character through vigorous, challenging and creative recreational and enriching activities.
· Opportunities to develop and strengthen social relationships.
· An introduction to service learning opportunities which allows participants to develop a respect for individuals, groups, and the community.
· Open communication among staff, participants, and parents.
Eligibility for Participation
Children enrolled in the High Hoppers Program must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years and must be enrolled at Mark Hopkins Elementary.