2nd Grade Classroom
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons
- 4 rectangular pink rubber erasers
- 1 pair of student scissors (5 inch)
- Markers (10 pack)
- 36 sharpened yellow wooden pencils (no mechanical or decorative pencils)
- 8 glue sticks
- 1 plastic pencil box (5” X 8”)
- 3 Poly (plastic) folders with PRONGS and POCKETS (1 yellow, 1 blue, and 1 red)
- Kleenex Tissues (1 box)
- Clorox Wipes
- Tote bag (no backpacks please)
Meet Mrs. Pearson
I would like to welcome you to my 2nd grade class at Hahira Elementary School. My name is Kim Pearson and I have been teaching for 20 years. I have taught Pre-Kindergarten through Third grade. My years in the classroom have been so rewarding. I'm married and have four wonderful children. Matt and Anna Kate are both at Lowndes High School this year. William attends Hahira Middle School. My oldest, Sarah is attending GT. I graduated from Valdosta State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Education. In addition, I have my Master's Degree in Early Childhood from Augusta State University. I look forward to having a wonderful year with my new students!
Contacting Mrs. Pearson: Please never hesitate to let me know if you have questions or concerns. I consider us partners in your child’s educational success. If I have a concern, I will contact you through remind, via email, or phone. Generally speaking, no news is good news! The easiest and most efficient means of communication is email.