Mrs. Wright's 3 rd Grade Class @ DES
I am excited to be teaching at Dewar Elementary! This will be my seventh year teaching, and I am looking forward to a wonderful year!
In 2011, I graduated from Valdosta State University with a degree in Early Childhood Education. Furthering my education, I earned my Master’s degree at NOVA Southeastern University in Reading Education, and this year I completed my Gifted Endorsement. I continue to further my education, and I am eager to apply what I’ve learned to help my students educational success.
In my free time, I enjoy shopping, traveling, and spending time with my husband and our kids.
This year I'm using Remind to send updates about important class information.
To sign up for Mrs. Wright's 3rd Grade Class notifications, please visit
Remind: To receive messages from Mrs. Wright's Class text @mrsrwrig to 81010
What's Happening This Week!
- 3rd Grade
- Book Bag (No Wheels)
- 3 packs, 24 ct, #2 pencils,
- Small supply box or Zipper pouch
- (6) 1 subject Spiral Notebooks, 2 pks wide-ruled paper
- 1 pk colored cardstock or construction paper
- 1 pk sheet protectors, 1 pk of Dividers (6 subject)
- 24 count Crayons, 1 box Crayola washable markers (Skinny)
- Pair of Fiskars blunt tip scissors
- 2 Glue Sticks
- 1 4-pk EXPO markers
- 2 Pink Pearl rectangular Erasers
- 1 ½ inch 3 ring Binder with plastic cover on the front
- 3 2-pocket Poly folders with prongs
- 2 Clorox Wipes, 2 Kleenex, 1 box Ziploc (gallon or quart)
- 1 pk Scotch tape, 1 pk Post-it Super Sticky Notes
- 2 pks Index cards 3”x5”