110 CAMBRIDGE CIRCLE | LONGMEADOW | MASSACHUSETTS | 01106 | P 413-565-4250 | F 413-565-4258
If you would like to chaperone a field trip, you must have an active CORI on file with our school. Unfortunately, it is not enough to have been CORI'd at another organization, they are not transferrable. They are good for 3 years. Please fill out the CORI Form completely, and then bring it to the office along with your driver's license. We are sorry, we cannot accept CORI applications sent in with your child. Thank you!
Upload Photos for the Yearbook
Get your pictures in the yearbook! The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos for the yearbook. If you've got great photos of school and community events, or you and your Glenbrook friends just having fun, we'd like to see them. Our photographers can't be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have.
Here is how you can submit photos online:
- Go to: Replay iT-by Jostens
- Click "Register" then choose our school to create a Replayit account
- Click on Submit Pics at the top of the page then Select My Images
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload from your computer or Facebook
- Click Start Uploads, Choose a category from the dropdown menu
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click Finished Tagging at the bottom
The Yearbook Staff will review all photos and determine the final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be used in the book. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the school year!