Lockhart High School
LIBRARY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
HOURS: Monday thru Friday 8:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Student printing is available in the library. Send print from any computer at LHS. Come to library and have Mrs. Schnautz or her Ed Assistant release your print job.
The library is open for A, B and C lunch.
- All students will enter the library quietly and remain quiet during their stay.
- All students will treat library materials with respect and return them promptly.
- Students will refrain from bringing food and drinks into the library during lunch.
- Students will use the library computers for school work such as research, power point presentations, and typing papers.
- Students coming in during class periods must have hall pass from their teacher and need to sign in.
- Students must have their school ID to check out books.
- Students may have two (2) books checked out at one time.
- Books are checked out for a two week period. Book can be renewed.
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for in the LHS Library or LHS Front Office.
Students with overdue books and/or fines will not be allowed to check out additional books until they clear their record. Overdue notices are sent to students through their homeroom teachers.