Check us out on Twitter @MAS_Music2551
Online learning begins Monday, March 30th. Check your Google Classroom page for information.
Chamber Strings next rehearsal is Tuesday, April 14th.
6th Grade Orchestra's next after school rehearsal is Wednesday, April 15th.
7th & 8th Grade's next evening rehearsals is April 14th
6:15-7:30 at Murray Avenue.
Things to Think About Before Buying An Instrument
- Is your child in a full sized instrument? If not, you will need to buy another as they grow.
- Are you able to return the instrument if your child does not like the sound or feel of it?
- Is it from a reputable company OR is it made from quality materials? You pay for what you get with instruments.
- Make sure to buy the "outfit" not just the "instrument". This way you get a case and bow at a better price.
- Upgrade to a composite bow if possible. They are harder to break and do not warp as easily as a wooden bow.
- Please do not buy colored instruments. The paint changes the sound of the instrument and they are usually note made from quality materials.