Check us out on Twitter @MAS_Music2551
Chamber Strings next rehearsal is Tuesday, January 14th.
6th Grade Orchestra's next after school rehearsal is Wednesday, January 15th.
7th & 8th Grade's next evening rehearsals is
January 23rd 6:15-7:30 at Murray Avenue.
Music Field Trip Form
for 7th & 8th Grade Orchestra and Chamber Strings
Things to Think About Before Buying An Instrument
- Is your child in a full sized instrument? If not, you will need to buy another as they grow.
- Are you able to return the instrument if your child does not like the sound or feel of it?
- Is it from a reputable company OR is it made from quality materials? You pay for what you get with instruments.
- Make sure to buy the "outfit" not just the "instrument". This way you get a case and bow at a better price.
- Upgrade to a composite bow if possible. They are harder to break and do not warp as easily as a wooden bow.
- Please do not buy colored instruments. The paint changes the sound of the instrument and they are usually note made from quality materials.