Check us out on Twitter @MAS_Music2551
Celebrating Our 8th Grade Orchestra Members
Have a wonderful summer!
I will be checking my emails every Wednesday from June 15th- August 23rd.
Things to Think About Before Buying An Instrument
- Is your child in a full sized instrument? If not, you will need to buy another as they grow.
- Are you able to return the instrument if your child does not like the sound or feel of it?
- Is it from a reputable company OR is it made from quality materials? You pay for what you get with instruments.
- Make sure to buy the "outfit" not just the "instrument". This way you get a case and bow at a better price.
- Upgrade to a composite bow if possible. They are harder to break and do not warp as easily as a wooden bow.
- Please do not buy colored instruments. The paint changes the sound of the instrument and they are usually note made from quality materials.