Lexington Public Schools Financial Assistance
The School Committee provides for financial assistance to students who meet income requirements. Annual applications are available as of May 1st. The application determines the waiver or reduction of student fees associated with the Lexington Public Schools for the upcoming school year.
Free & Reduced Lunch: This is a separate program administered by the National School Lunch Program (federally assisted meal program). There is a separate application that must be submitted for breakfast and lunch benefits. Information about the program can be found here .
Other community resources:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Town of Lexington Community Resource Guide
- Lexington Human Services Department
- Lexington Human Services Fund
- Comcast Internet Essentials Program
- Lifeline: a program that provides a monthly discount on landline or wireless phone service.
- EveryoneOn offers free or discounted home internet service as well as discounted devises.