English Language Arts
Welcome to 7th Grade Language Arts with Mr. Krause!
Here are the top 10 things you can do to prepare yourself for Mr. Krause's Language Arts class.
1. Browse and Bookmark Mr. Krause's website!
2. You will NEED the following supplies for Mr. Krause's Language Arts class this year:
- 1 notebook devoted solely to Language Arts (preferably a multi-subject one)
- A fully-charged laptop/device
- Post-It Notes
- Pens, Pencils, and Tissues
3. Add your ELA class calendar to your Google Calendar.
ELA (Grade Level) Calendar (Periods 3, 7)
ELA (Pre-AP) Calendar (Periods 2, 5, 8)
4. Read and Review the Syllabus with a parent/guardian.
5. Add the "Mr. Krause's ELA Notes" folder to your Google Drive. Once the folder opens, click on triangle next to "ELA Notes 7th Grade" and click "Add to My Drive."
6. Review what ELA skills you'll be learning/improving this year in 7th Grade by reviewing the ELA Rubrics.
7. How am I being graded? Read over the ELA Grading Policy and you'll always know!
8. Sign up for Google Classroom using the following codes:
Mr. Krause's ELA Google Classroom Codes:
2nd Period (Pre-AP): ipb3p4x
3rd Period (GL): muyfvf9
5th Period (Pre-AP): 7yr2n7
7th Period (GL): ywa0pb
8th Period (Pre-AP): 9h388
9. Email Mr. Krause with any questions.