English and Geometry Resource Teacher
Jennifer Ford is teaching geometry and English as a learning specialist this year. Prior to this year, Ms. Ford has been teaching in the English classroom for thirteen years and in the geometry classroom for two, all of which have been at Heritage High School. She is licensed in Virginia to teach Content English as well as to be Learning Specialist across other contents. To accomplish this, she earned her B.S. in Psychology and M.S. in Education from George Mason University.
Prior to teaching, Ms. Ford spent seven years in the U.S. Army and three years working for the Leesburg Police Department. Community means a great deal to her; she takes great pride in living, working and raising her family in Leesburg. For every student she is privileged to teach, she feels she is contributing to her town and the well-being of the community at large.
A1 - Geometry, Room 204
A2 - English 11, Room 607
A3 - Geometry, Room 212
A4 - Planning, Room 207
B5 - Geometry, Room 204
B6 - Planning, Room 207
B7 - Geometry, Room 204
B8 - Study Hall, Room 200
- If you are absent, check the homework calendar for homework assignments.
- Additional resources for Geometry A3 can be found at Ford/Tibbs Geometry.
- Additional resources for Geometry A1, B5, and B7 can be found at Ms. Kamon's Google Site.
- Additional resources for English 11 A2 can be found at Ms. Buckley's Google Site.
- Students will need their chrome book, binder, paper, and pencil for every class.
- Students will not need their cell phones; therefore, cell phones will be kept in the student's backpacks, bag or pocket.