Ego sum Magistra Herndon! I am Mrs. Herndon and I am excited to be your Latin teacher at Heritage High School. If you want to know a little bit about me, I have been teaching Latin for 15 years and it is my second year in Loudoun county. I have been married for 11 years and have two children, Malcolm and Aaliyah. I am putting a picture of my family here so you know what I look like (and because it has my kids in it!). I love to read, do pilates, and cook. If I had you last year, I am excited to spend another year with you. And if this will be our first year together, I am excited to get to know you and start our Latin journey together.
Please join the google classroom and sign up for remind for your Level of Latin
- If I’m absent I should ... check the google classroom and reminds from your level of Latin
- Resources for the class… check the tab at the top of the page for your level of Latin
- This teacher uses: google classroom and remind. Please check the tab for your level of Latin to join each
- Where can I go if I need help in this class?
- Technology Used in the class:
- google classroom
- websites: remind.com, quizlet.com, youtube.com, elevate.cambridge.org
- online games: quizlet live, kahoot, socrative
- Students will not need their cell phones for any work this year because we are getting our own devices
- Parents can join classes by going to the tab for the student's level of Latin