MRs. Lauren DiSalvo
Welcome to my English class! Before coming to Heritage in 2007, I taught Freshman Composition at Radford University and 10th grade English in Frederick County, Virginia. In addition to teaching, I also have experience working at a small publication company and in Development and Communications. I earned my Bachelor of Arts in English from Virginia Tech, my Master of Science in English from Radford University, and my teaching certificate from Shenandoah University. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, cooking, and traveling. I also love to spend time outside, exploring and hiking with my husband and three little boys.
- Absent? Check the homework calendar, Vision, and/or email Mrs. DiSalvo with questions.
- Need Resources? Check Vision
- Class platform? Vision
- Need help? Email Mrs. DiSalvo with questions or to schedule a help session and/or visit the Reading Writing Center in Room 311.
- Technology? We use Vision, Google Drive, Turnitin.com, NoRedInk, online databases, etc., so please bring your charged Chromebook each day!
- Cell phones? Students will not need their cell phones, but are expected to have a charged Chromebook each day.
- Parent Information? Join your student's English class on Vision by using the password PrideVision.