"It is not just a smart farm, it is a smarter farm"
THE 12th TSAE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & 20th TSAE NATIONAL CONFERENCE
March 14-15, 2019
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand
- Full-paper submission: Feb. 6, 2019 [Closed]
- Camera-ready submission: Feb. 25, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: Feb. 27, 2019
- Early bird registration: Feb. 13 - 28, 2019
See "Important Dates" for details.
[NOTE] เอกสารโครงการสำหรับการขออนุมัติตัวเข้าร่วมประชุม [download] (For Thai participants)
[FINAL CALL] Due to several requests, the manuscript submission deadline has been extended to February 6, 2019. See "Important Dates" for all details.
About the conference
The 12th TSAE International Conference & 20th TSAE National Conference (TSAE 2019), organized by Department of Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) and Thai Society Agricultural Engineering (TSAE), is the premier forum for the presentation of new technologies, innovation and research results in the fields regarding the agricultural and food industries. The conference will take place from March 14 - 15, 2019 at the Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand and will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Call for papers
The TSAE 2019 conference is soliciting both International papers to present in the 12th TSAE International Conference and national (in Thai) conference to join in the 20th TSAE National Conference. Topics of interest for submission include:
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Animal Production Engineering
- Plant Production Engineering and Farm Machinery
- Agricultural Process Engineering, Post Harvest Technology, and Food Engineering
- Renewable Energy in Agriculture
- Precision Farming: IT and Automation in Agriculture
- Nondestructive Testing for Agricultural Products
- Agricultural Waste Utilization