Dr. Martin Luther King Middle School Library
Welcome to the King Middle School library!!!
The mission of the Dr. Martin Luther King Middle School library is to empower students and staff to become enthusiastic, life-long readers, critical thinkers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information. The library will support the curriculum by collaborating with teachers, developing a collection that is representative of the community, and implementing literacy instruction for students.
Monday: 9:30 - 3:00
Tuesday: 7:00 - 3:00
Wednesday: 7:00 - 3:00
Thursday: 7:00 - 3:00
Friday 7:00 - 3:00
- Open daily during 1st and 2nd lunch
- Students may visit the library during class time with a valid pass from a teacher.
- Library may be closed periodically for class visits and events.
- Students may check out up to two books at a time.
- Books are due back to the library in two weeks.
- Students use their student I.D. number to check out a book.
- Students must sign in with their I.D. number and purpose in the library.
The Library is for reading, studying, conducting research, exploring, and learning. No one will behave in such a manner as to detract from those endeavors.
- Please eat and drink outside of the library.
- Please speak in a level one voice.
- Please put books back where you found them.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- All other school rules still apply in the library.