School Hours for Students
7:45 AM to 2:32 PM
Due to weather conditions in our area, the Kearsarge Regional School District, including the James House Preschool, will be closed Tuesday, December 12. It will be Blizzard Bag Day 2 for Kearsarge Students and Staff.
32 Gile Pond Road * North Sutton, NH * 03260 * Phone: 603-927-2100 * Fax 603-927-4731
Welcome to the new KRMS website for 2017-2018
Here are some pointers on how to navigate:
- The Home Page will have the daily notices, important notices, the KRMS calendar and directions. From time to time there will be highlights from student activities and the school newspaper.
- There is a separate page dedicated for athletics. Please bookmark this page for easy future access for games and practice schedules.
- Summer Reading is on a separate page for ease of use.
- Blizzard Bag Central is also on a separate page for ease of use.
- There is a Parent Area page that has links to all the information that a parent/guardian may need to locate.
- There is a Student Area page for students to easily access important information.
- There is a Staff Area page for employee information.
- Please feel free to fill out this form if there is information you were searching for but couldn't find.
KRMS Daily Notices
KRMS Important Announcements
District Vision/Mission Statement
Inspiring learners, committing to community, contributing to a dynamic world.
We are seven towns, seven schools, and one district committed to
partnering with families and community, to support and prepare learners who:
- Pursue academic excellence.
- Are caring, compassionate community members who support each other.
- Make positive contributions to the world and value diversity.
- Promote personal responsibility, accountability, and wellness.
- Value the collaborative process while maintaining a sense of self-advocacy.
- Celebrate creativity.
- Are flexible, resilient, and embrace individual growth.
Accessibility Statement: Should an individual have any disability or handicap that causes them difficulty in accessing information provided through the webpage, please contact the school office for assistance. (603) 927-2100