Kaw Valley Schools Social Work Services
School Social Workers are trained mental health professionals with a Master’s Degree in Social Work who can assist students and families with mental health concerns, behavioral concerns, as well as academic concerns.
Who are your School Social Workers?
Katie Glennon, LSCSW
St. Marys Schools
Julie Gomez, LMSW
Services we provide
- Student support to increase academic/social success
- Consultation with teachers, parents and administrators
- Assisting staff in identifying and using positive behavioral interventions
- Individual student and/or group counseling services
- Connecting families with community resources
- Providing crisis intervention
Information on Suicide prevention.
Information on a broad range of topics for parents.
Information for adults to help youth be responsible users of technology.
Provides independent reviews, age ratings, & other information about all types of media.
Provides information from the Surgeon General about E-Cigs and Vapes
Resources available in Shawnee County Kansas
Pott. County Health Department Community Resource List