Welcome to the Infoline
Do you work, volunteer, or participate in the Jewish community? Do you believe you’ve experienced or witnessed harassment or other misconduct in a Jewish communal context, whether as an employee, a student, a volunteer, a congregant, a program participant or any other role?
This Infoline can provide basic information from a Jewish communal professional with counseling experience who is trained in addressing workplace issues. In your 30-minute one-on-one call, you can expect a Infoline staffperson to:
- Provide you with useful information and guidance
- Help you better understand your experience
- Help you develop and practice language for talking and thinking about what is happening
- Provide referrals and resources if needed
- Discuss possible next steps
This is an information line, NOT a reporting service. We are here to support, listen and provide you with information. To make a report visit bekavod.org/reporting
Confidentiality: Our Infoline staff retain no identifiable information about you or your situation in order to maintain your privacy.
- We do not retain any specific information about you or your situation
- We do not record or transcribe phone calls
- You choose how much or how little information to disclose. You don't even have to tell us your name