Welcome. Do you believe you’ve experienced or witnessed harassment or other misconduct in a Jewish communal context, whether as an employee, a student, a volunteer, a congregant, a program participant or any other role?
A counselor trained in these issues can:
- Provide you with useful information and guidance
- Help you better understand your experience
- Help you develop and practice language for talking and thinking about what is happening
- Provide referrals and resources
- Discuss possible next steps
This is an information line, not a reporting service. We're here to listen, support and provide you with information and options.
Our Infoline staff retain no identifiable information about you or your situation in order to maintain your privacy.
- We do not retain any specific information about you or your situation
- We do not record or transcribe phone calls
- You choose how much or how little information to disclose. You don't even have to tell us your name