STEM at Golden
Golden High School STEM offers a wide variety of courses for students to explore their interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math & Manufacturing subjects.
No matter your STEM interest, there is a class for you!
Questions? Please email Jesse Swift firstname.lastname@example.org
STEM Bike Course
9 - 12th grade
- 1 credit class where students learn how to repair bicycles and design then build bamboo bicycle frame.
Geometry In Construction
- 2 Credit class where students study math for 1 class period and then apply skills in the construction of a shed.
- STEM Makerspace
- 1 credit class where students independently work learning variety of STEM skills and make many projects of their choice.
- The Manufacturing Technology courses provides students with opportunities to learn about safety, tools and techniques of business and industry in a “hands-on” fashion
STEM students at Golden High School have access to many state of the art tools, professional applications and industrial machinery.
- Solidworks Certification CSWA
- CNC PlasmaCAM
- ShotBot CNC Mill
- Epilog & MUSE Laser Engraver/Cutter
- Adobe Photoshop
- Lulzbot Taz 6 3D Printer
- Roland GS-24 Vinyl Cutter