Welcome to the GMHS After-Prom page
RAM-CHELLA 2018 After-Prom will be here before you know it!!!!
After-Prom is right around the corner. The student party will be held at GMHS and runs from 11 pm to 3:00 am the night of prom, Saturday April 14, 2018. The party is free and open to all juniors and seniors and their dates whether they attend prom or not.
This year students can look forward to a Hippie theme with plenty of activities, music, food and prizes. Last year, many of the kids went home with prizes such as gift cards, cash and event tickets, just to name a few. Between entertainment, decorations, and prizes, our expenses will reach right around $7,000. We are asking the community to make a tax-deductible donation to the Green Mountain Foundation/After-Prom. A $20 donation per family would be greatly appreciated but every little bit helps. In order to successfully host this event, we have structured our After-Prom budget to incorporate revenue producing activities (e.g., concession sales at the dances, Old Chicago Pizza Pal cards, and the Yard Signs). We have Old Chicago Pizza Pal cards, good for up to a $25 pizza, available for $11, ($5 goes to After-Prom). Please contact us if you’re interested in purchasing cards.
You can make an outright donation in support of GMHS After-Prom by clicking on this link: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=7GSwW_SZUXHZKayef20sTnWkxtmaGQpOsEdVp0Npe-ceJc39Mk7sN5rwl1HI6kZD2tbCx0&country.x=US&locale.x=US
You can also send a check to: GMHS After-Prom , 13175 W Green Mountain Drive, Lakewood, CO 80228
We also need volunteers! We will be decorating the school Friday April 13th, from 3pm until 9pm. Volunteers are also needed the night of After-Prom to work in the casino, serve food, assist with games and chaperone. We also need clean up help the morning after. We could use many more adult volunteers for the night of the event and set up and tear down. Please help us by clicking on this link to sign up to volunteer: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WboLa3Cq-hm-JvoqOktKTEPnLRPiL2oeksbujhb4NdY/edit#gid=0
Some specific items will be needed for the food being served at AfterProm as well as per this sign up sheet link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080f44a4a723aa8-after
Actual food donations can be dropped off in the Teacher's Lounge Friday April 13 from 3-9pm, Saturday after 10pm. Please note the April 6 deadline for many of the items on the SignUp Genius.
Thanks for any help you can give!
Your 2018 Green Mountain After-Prom Committee.
- For student safety and to assure a safe and fun After-Prom at GMHS, we ask that you talk with your student about the following:
- A school ID or driver’s license is required for admittance.
- Backpack, messenger bag, or any other type of carrying container will be searched and are discouraged. Please advise your student that if they are planning to change clothes after the dance, they should do so prior to entering After-Prom.
- Water bottles and other liquid containers are NOT permitted. There will be plenty of FREE food and drink available to the students at After-Prom.
- Once students leave, they may NOT return. Exit doors will be monitored by adults.
- No one will be admitted into After-Prom after 1 a.m.
- Underclassmen are allowed if they are a guest of a GMHS junior or senior escorting them to the event.
- If you have any questions, please contact Tommy Craig, Assistant Principal and Activities Director at email@example.com