A list of some of my publications, technical reports and conference participation.
- Journal and conference
- Wu, J et al. "gpucc: an open-source GPGPU compiler", International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization, 2016, CGO16, Barcelona, Spain.
- Pienaar, J.A., Chakradhar, S., and Raghunathan, A. “Automatic Generation of Software Pipelines for Heterogeneous Parallel Systems,” The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis, 2012. SC12, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
- Pienaar, J.A., Raghunathan, A., and Chakradhar, S. “MDR: Performance Model Driven Runtime for Heterogeneous Parallel Platforms,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Supercomputing, 2011. ICS11, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 225-234.
- Pienaar, J.A. and Helberg, A.S.J., “Regenerator for Varshamov-Tenengolts-like synchronisation error correcting codes,” IEEE Region 8 International Conference on Computational Technologies in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2008. SIBIRCON 2008, pp.7-11, 21-25 July 2008
- Tyers, F.M. and Pienaar, J.A., 2008. “Extracting Bilingual Word Pairs from Wikipedia,” in Proceedings of the SALTMIL Workshop at Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, LREC08.
- Book reviews
- Pienaar, J.A., 2009, “Probability and statistics with R”, Journal of Applied Statistics, 36, issue 6, p. 703-704.
- Pienaar, J.A., 2009, “Control Techniques for Complex Networks, Journal of Applied Statistics, 36, issue 6, p. 705-705.
- Pienaar, J.A., 2009, “Random networks for communication: from statistical physics to information systems”, Journal of Applied Statistics, 36, issue 6, p. 707-708.
- Pienaar, J.A., 2008, “Game theory: a very short introduction”, Journal of Applied Statistics, 35, issue 12, p. 1423-1424.
- Pienaar, J.A., 2008, “Semisupervised learning for computational linguistics”, Journal of Applied Statistics, 35, issue 12, p. 1425-1426.
- Conference presentations without publication
- Pilon, S., and Pienaar, J.A., 2007, “Work-in-progress: MT for English-isiZulu/Afrikaans”, LVSA 2007.